The rut deepens

Monday Food Diary:

Breakfast – None

Lunch – Chinese Food Special with Pepsi

Supper – Slow-Cooked Chicken with peas with Pepsi

Snack – Leftover Mashed potatoes

Well nothing much has happened since my last posting, except for me to confirm that yes, I am indeed in a rut. I suppose that’s nothing to get too concerned about, except as it affects the monetary situation. Been trolling around the craigslist postings for writing jobs, there’s a lot of stuff out there, I just don’t know whether or not I’m in any degree qualified for it. I’m sure I could come up with something, but I don’t know if I can bring myself to that low. I would really love to know if I’m going to be able to produce a show in January, The Blue Room, but I don’t know the director’s mind on that right now, and I won’t move forward unless she is willing. If she’s not on the go, then where do I go for January onstage? I really don’t know much of anything anymore. Here’s hoping that something clicks today.

Comments