Mid Week

Didn't get a chance to prepare this last night, so we'll have to work through the fogginess of morning before coffee kicks in.

On the food front, here was yesterday:
Breakfast - None.
Lunch - Chef Boyardee.
Supper - Roast beef, potatoes, a salad and gravy, with applie pie and chocolate tart for dessert.
Had a beer (can you tell I was at a Christmas party)
Snack - leftover applie pie

I guess today is all about recovery from that large amount of eating. I think I'll have a salad for lunch.

As for the rest of it, still nothing. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop in my life, and it hasn't happened yet. I'll be completely out of money by Friday, and I'm not sure what I'll do after that. I have no concrete idea about anything right now, and that is both quite refreshing, quite annoying, and more than a little frightening at times. I have no shortage of ideas (I even think they're pretty good ideas) but somehow something's still missing, and I haven't been galvanized on one particular thing yet.

I know that it is essential that I come up with a plan, and soon. This is the only chance I'll get to get this right, and if I don't get it sorted out soon I'll be slogging coffee at Tim Hortons with the teeny-boppers.

Comments