I'm back

I was away from this for a bit longer than I had originally intended, but the few days over the holidays were still quite productive. I was able to sort out many ideas for projects that I would like to do over the month of January. I still have to sort out more details on that.

I think that from now on this blog is going to take on a more "professional" voice. It'll still be quite informal, but I'm going to use it as a tool to keep the wheels turning at Grinder Productions, both my own and others. I hope this will mean a lot more people will be interested in reading this blog and adding comments to it.

Tomorrow I will make the first posting that will set a lot of things in motion. Until then, take care.

Grinder

Comments

The Arthurian said…
Hi... Nice looking blog. The "next-blog" button brought me here. Your posts have a good, personal touch to them.

It disturbs me that I can't find the dates of your posts. But I think you just put a few up in the last few minutes!!

Happy holidays to you, and good luck with Grinder Productions.

Art