On the rocks

It’s Wednesday (this will show up on Thursday) and so far all that’s clicking is my furnace as it uses up the last of my propane supplies. I think I’ve hit rock bottom. It’s not a particularly exciting spot, not very dramatic, and not all that different from where I’ve been before, but today was the day the little money I had ran out. I would have to scrap together nickels and dimes now if I wanted so much as a cup of coffee.

So what is my next step? How do I do anything from here? I cannot think. I can barely write. This is life at rock bottom.

Certainly there are a lot of things that are going my way. The summer looks promising, and I believe I’ve discovered a new marketing truism that should attract customers. But how to put it all together and, more importantly, how am I going to live in the meantime?

There must be no compromise. Entrepreneurs don’t ever give up. That’s the mantra. Change tactics if you must, but don’t ever give up. I’ve got a brain, now why can’t I use it to come up with a solution to my conundrum?

Comments