New Beginnings

Well if yesterday was rock bottom than today must be my new beginning. I know things mayb be a little out of order here, but it's all random now, much like my life.

Anyways - yesterday's food.

No Breakfast.
Lunch - Two pieces of toast with peanut butter, apple pie for dessert.
Supper - Ham steak, corn and boiled potatoes, ice cream and apple pie for dessert.
Snack - some chips.

Now, as I said, yesterday was rock bottom. Today is better, if only because last night I got to the point where I could sit down and figure it all out. I think I have the money situation under control. I know what I need to know from whom, and I know when I will be able to do what. The long and the short of it is that I know that it is now possible, and that's something I couldn't say before. Now I will still need a couple of lucky breaks if I want to have heat in January, but at least there's a chance, a chance now, that I can make a go of things this winter.

Now the next step becomes crucial. I need a success. A huge success. Soon. Like by the middle of next month. I don't see any way we'll get The Blue Room there in time, so maybe we put it off until a little later, but not too much or the royalties Nazis will get after me. In the meantime, though, I think I need to test out my marketing theory, first in a "harmless" non-show situation, then in a "real-world" application on a project that can make money for me. More on that to follow soon...

Comments