Picking up the pieces

Well, this is now my little piece of code in the great big blogosphere. I'm not here to make a political point, break important news or even post aimless thoughts on this that and the other thing, though I may do all three of those and more if I have the inclination.

No, this blog is here to help me get my life turned around. I am 27 years old and I run my own business full-time. Not bad, right? Well, it's not all it's cracked up to be. My biggest problem is that I'm broke. Flat broke. I've had to put my company on hiatus for six months because there were just too many insurmountable difficulties in getting things done. So now I'm unemployed and broke. On top of being broke I'm overweight, out of shape, and have periods where my emotional well-being could be described as manic, at best, an extreme rollercoaster ride of highs and lows. Now I don't believe there's anything strictly medically the matter with me - nothing that couldn't be cured by turning my life around and becoming the person I firmly believe I can be.

What does that person look like?

Well you'll just have to tune in tommorrow and find out.

Grinder

Comments