Welcome to our New Members

Our open auditions this past Saturday saw over 30 new members added to the Grinder family. Since there’s no membership fee to join our company once you’ve auditioned – congratulations! It’s like the Teamsters, you’re in for life.

I earnestly hope that all of our new members enjoy their time with us, and I look forward to making some great theatre with each and every one of you.

This newsletter will be delivered monthly to your inbox, packed full of information about the shows, auditions and special events that are happening at Grinder, as well as the occasional bit of lighter fare. Back issues of the newsletter are also available on our website (which would be great if, for example, you’d like to find Chapters 1,2 and 3 of Standby, Mackenzie – they’re in this year’s previous issues).

And as I may have mentioned at the auditions, I am a theatre junkie through-and-through. Feel free to get in touch with me anytime if you have a question about anything and everything theatre-related, even if it doesn’t pertain to a show you’re doing with us at that particular moment. I’m always available to listen, offer advice and do what I can to make putting on plays more fulfilling and enjoyable for you and your audience, because this is what I love to do!

Comments