On writing

I've been doing a lot of writing lately.

I can tell because I'm getting better at spotting the typo's, but getting worse at correcting them - I guess it pretty well evens out in the end.

My Helium star rating is suffering badly enough that I'm in danger of dropping below 75% - not good, despite my prolific work of late. It seems that writing to low-number titles in an attempt to make a quick buck means my writing has to be all the better to compete with the other submissions, and I'm finding more and more of those are written by the all-stars who's work dominates the site.

Unlike other writers though I'm not about to start complaining, I'm just going to redouble my efforts and keep on plugging away until I reach my goal of 5 writing stars, the highest accreditation you can get on the site.

In addition, I have a few plays for the summer season that still need some work. Yeah, that's taking up a fair amount of time too.

And did I mention it's spring on the farm?

I'd better get back to writing.

Comments