The Week Rolls On

It's been another long week here at Grinder, but rather than simply waste your time ranting and complaining about my sore legs and groggy mind I thought it would be a bit more productive to try and write something of value to both you and me. So here goes...
  1. Does anyone out there know much about Acai? I've got the opportunity to write an article entitled "The Truth About Acai" and the publisher is looking for both the medically proven facts about Acai and the internet myths and scams that have been propagated about it. I'm looking for anyone who might have stories or info, good or bad, and if you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about and have never heard of Acai don't worry - I'll post the link to the article here as soon as it's written.
  2. Acting Tools. I'm putting together a new page for the website entitled "Acting Tools." I'm hoping to include relevant information on auditioning, voice and movement work and character development. Does anyone out there know of any good resources that we might want to link to?
  3. Grinder and Friends. The preparations for the Grinder Christmas show at the Ennotville Library are well underway! We're still looking for a couple more people, ideally another woman to sing a couple of songs, and a younger male for an acting role, but anyone who's interested we'd love to have on board doing something, so just e-mail me and I'll get you on board today.
There, now wasn't that productive?

See you tomorrow, when perhaps I'll have a little more coherence.

Comments