The Week Ahead

Good Monday morning, everyone (hey it's a stretch for me too).

Well here we are, production week for Resurrection, and just under two weeks away from Summer's Coming, on the cusp of starting rehearsals for The Hollow, and I'm starting to get the ball rolling on our February events as well.

Whatever am I going to do with all the free time on my hands?

Here's the information for Resurrection - just in case you missed it the first time around.



I've been hearing some nice things about this show (Thank you Wellington Advertiser!) so we might actually get a few people out to see these shows. I certainly hope so. If you're sitting on the fence right now, what are you waiting for!

As the week progresses I'll keep letting you know how these shows are going, but I'll also talk a lot more about our other upcoming events as well. Resurrection is the first programming of the "re-start" here at Grinder Productions, the first of many more to come. I hope you'll be able to join us for this amazing adventure.

Comments