Understanding

Yesterday was a long day. Lots of stuff to do, lots of stuff done, but at the end of the day I was still left with this great nagging feeling of unfulfillment, like I hadn't been able to get as much done as I should.

Today isn't shaping up to be much better, but I'm going to try and change that.

I feel like I am finally starting to gain some understanding about life, the universe and the direction of this company. For the first time in a long time I can see once again a future in which Grinder Productions is not a mere punch line, but the main event for a lot of people, bringing them experiences that will last a lifetime. I can see a great many events in a great many venues put on by a great many people. I know that this will take a lot of work, but we'll be up to the task because, rather than a being a chore, putting on plays will be the joy it has always been meant to be.

In the coming days I'll be laying out a lot of the "nuts and bolts" of our promotional and production work on the shows slated for January 24th - 26th, and starting to ask for your help with some of them. So as we go forward let's not forget about the long-term, and where all this is going. I wouldn't want to wind up at the finish line without you.

Comments