The Resurrection

It's here.

Grinder Productions is pleased to present Resurrection, a weekend of three unique shows at the Elora Centre for the Arts January 25th and 26th.

As you can see, this is going to be quite a weekend. And I'm trying something that to the best of my knowledge no one has done before in this business of theatre. I'm making a one-time offer to anyone and everyone who comes to any of these shows: I will offer you a part onstage in a future Grinder Productions event, regardless of age, experience, or any other factor.

Undoubtedly, there are those who will say I've finally gone crazy. They may be right. But I think that theatre is something that everyone can do, no matter who they are or what their background is. It doesn't take any special skills, just enthusiasm and a willingness to take a chance now and then. I've seen so many people "come out of their shells" over the years, as they discover a passion they never knew they had. We've only just scratched the surface of the creative potential in Centre Wellington, and I hope that in our own small way Grinder Productions can help more people discover the joy that comes with entertaining their community. So yes, this is the Resurrection of Grinder Productions - I'll be giving you daily rehearsal updates on this blog to let you know how things aregoing - but it's so much more than that. It's the start of something new, something special, something amazing.

Our door is open. This is your chance to be a star.

Comments