The Thursday Morning Headache

Well, I've made it to Thursday - almost.

Woke up with a pounding headache this morning - undoubtedly due to sleep deprivation and stress, even though yesterday's very productive meetings have proved to significantly decrease, not increase, the stressful items on my plate. Nevertheless, it's still too early for the Advil to kick in, so I'm just struggling through it as best I can.

Tomorrow will, with any luck, be the last of my "real-time" early morning posts. Next week I'll hopefully have these written ahead of time, and I can speak in more eloquent terms about our new marketing staff, updates from the rehearsals of our various and sundry shows, the opening of 5 Women Wearing the Same Dress, and a very special announcement about what's coming to the stage in the not-too-distant future here at Grinder Productions.

So I hope you'll forgive this week's foggy musings - I'm really not at my best in the mornings.

Now I think I might go and lay down for a while.

Comments