I'm back... again

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the silence!

I've been covering at the Fergus Grand in the box office for a few days, so I haven't had a chance to get online and make any postings!

One day, I'm told, the Fergus Grand Theatre will get an internet connection, but I've been hearing that for years now, so I'm not about to wait with bated breath on that one...

Anyways, there's been a lot of stuff that has been going on over the past few days. This past weekend we got the bulk of the painting finished for The Hollow, with all flats and risers basecoated, and now all we have to do is to apply the texture coats. Rehearsals are also coming along well, and we've been getting a lot of good publicity things lined up, so tickets are starting to move quite well.

Over at Grinder proper I've got a rough script assembled for "Laughing Out Loud" our show March 15th at the Elora Centre for the Arts. I'll have more to say about that show as the week goes on, but the big focus on my plate is, already, the upcoming summer season. We've got a lot of things falling into place for this already, but there is much more work to be done. In our next posting, I'll introduce some of the materials that I would like to offer to you to help us get the word out about our summer season.

Well, at least that's the plan. Who knows, perhaps tomorrow I'll be pulled away again for another week!

Comments