Summer Days

Yes, summer is coming. I`ve noticed that this week on my Master Production Schedule the first show of the Ennotville Summer Season has come onto my radar. It will only be a matter of time now before I`m completely inundated by another seven (possibly 8) shows that will form our Ennotville and Belwood seasons.

Actually, I`m looking forward to the summer. Rehearsing gets a lot easier, and moving shows from A to B isn`t as challenging as when there`s four feet of snow on the ground. I`m hoping that I don`t direct as many shows this summer as I often do - I think the contingent of directors that we have been building up over the years will be able to handle the lion`s share of the direcing this summer, and I have a few new directors that I`d like to bring on board as well. All the same, I don`t think I`ll be able to resist the temptation to direct at least one show, likely later on in the season.

Watch the newsletter and the blog for more information about the summer season. As soon as we receive permission from the royalties police we`ll announce our line-up of shows, and start selling our season subscriptions.

Comments