Friday Morning Link Love

I don't have anything to write about today, so I thought I'd share with you some links to some of my Helium Articles, on topics that you might enjoy.

Which High School Courses Should be Manadatory - kind of humourous, kind of serious, this is my highest-ranked article. As of this posting, it was ranked #2 out of a 76 articles.

Bullying Behaviour: The Role of the Target - this one made me a little bit mad, as it cut pretty close to the bone. An important read if you have kids, or if you are a kid suffering through (or inflicting) this kind of behaviour at school.

Steps to Success in Acting - Yes, I write about a lot about theatre! This article is ranked #1 out of 10 on this topic as I post it, and it has proven a popular read. Written more with the professional in mind, it still has a lot of relevance to any actor, anywhere, working on any show.

Should a script be changed to suit the audience? - This is one of Helium's "debate" titles - you pick one side or the other of an argument and write for it. I have chosen to write for the "Yes" side of this. Do you agree with my assessment?

Please click on any title that tickles your interest, and while on Helium do take a moment to look around at what some others have had to say on these and other subjects - there are a lot of wonderful writers who's work deserves to be recognized who labour away on the site every day. And don't forget, Midsummer Night's Dream is now on until Saturday night. Tickets are going fast, so call 519-780-7593 to get yours right today!

Comments