Climbing back on the blogging wagon

Hello again everyone. Sorry I've been gone for so long. As per my usual excuse, things have been pretty crazy here at Grinder. We've got a lot going on.

On top of that I'm writing for Helium.com, a writing site where I earn a small-but-respectable income for writing specialized articles on topics I know a little something about. You can view my complete profile and articles here, and please do take a moment to check it out, as well as the larger Helium website. If you think you might be interested in joining Helium and writing for yourself, please shoot me an e-mail so I can refer you.

All the same, my dedication to the blog has had been a bit shoddy of late, and for that I apologize, as I know that what we talk about here is of interest to a lot of people.

This blog is, primarily, a way for me to connect with all of you, and keep you informed and up-to-date on everything that's happening at Grinder Productions. As well, from time to time I'll launch into a tirade about the current state of Canadian Theatre, though given the current economic climate I think I'll cut the big-time players a little slack, just for the moment.

But this blog is also meant to function as a 2-way forum. Please feel free to write and post your comments about a blog post, and I'll do my best to incorporate you in a relevant discussion. Feel free to disagree, argue, question - and see if you can match up with me in head-to-head debate. I should warn you though, the written word is my forte, and I'm more difficult to up-end in print than I am in person.

I am also opening up an invitation to other members to contribute some "guest posts" to this blog to help me keep it fresh and lively. If you would like to share some stories about your Grinder experience, review one of our shows or simply share your thoughts on life and theatre in general I would love to have some company here. As some of you may know, I will be a little busy this June with some matrimonial affairs, and I will be looking for guest posts for at least as week`s worth of entries, possibly more, for that period of time.

Until then, though, it`s great to be back. Here`s hoping that this time I can stay on the wagon a little better, with your help.

Comments