Quick Note #1 - Summer 2009

All this week I'm going to keep my postings very short - those of you who Twitter will likely find them familiar - it's just that I've figured I'd rather write a quick little post, just to keep in touch with all of you, than one or two lengthy posts that I may or may not get time to write.

So today's post is just a little update on our summer 2009 season.

We're going to change the programming at Ennotville slightly - we won't be starting off with Same Time, Another Year as we had promised (we're moving it to 2010), and plans are in the works to tentatively take advantage of the extra week of summer (due to the position of Labour Day) and bring in a 5th show or "special event." We'll have to wait and see what the education minister decides before we do more about that, though.

And we're going back to Belwood this summer. For the first time this summer we're going to have a theme for all three shows, one that I think the ladies are going to enjoy....

Comments