Dare to be Different - Speak!

Our motto is Theatre that Dares to be Different - much maligned, much over-interpreted, for better or worse that is our calling.

Today, I'm asking you to be different, and instead of just reading this, I would like you to leave a comment, or at the very least get connected as a follower of the blog.

Some days it feels like I'm working in a vaccuum, that there's no one out there who's actually hearing me. On the blog it's not really so bad, as I don't require a response, but to all the people out there to whom I have sent casting offers and you have not responded back to me, yes, that is a bit hard to take.

So, purely in the interests of my own sanity, I'm soliciting your feedback, on anything and everything Grinder. Maybe it's a show you saw, an event we participated in, or something you've seen here on the blog. I want to know what, if anything, has struck you about what we do.

Some ideas:
What do you think of Grinder?
What do you like, what do you dislike, and why?
What's your great idea for putting bums in seats?

Or anything else you'd like to spout off about - no restrictions, just looking for thoughts. Maybe the fodder of future blog posts?

Datre to be Different!

Comments