The Impressario’s climb back onto his high horse

I’ve been talking a lot this week about all the shows we have coming up at Grinder, and while I haven’t gotten to all of them yet I have put a few of them out there for you to start thinking about. But my flurry of show announcements hasn’t been by design,- it’s been more about catching up than anything else. I have been hopelessly behind these past few weeks, - in fact I’ve been behind schedule for quite a few of the past weeks now. Some people just say that I’ve got too much on my plate, and a few just call me lazy.

Personally, I’m not too sure exactly what has put me behind (can't help but think the wedding had something to do with it) but whatever the case I'm determined to keep up the spectacular progress I've made since getting back from the honeymoon and get bak on track once and for all. I’m determined to rectify this situation, and fast. It’s costing me time and money, and there’s no good coming from it.

I don’t ever want to fall this far behind again. No matter what the reason – falling behind is bad for business, and it's an easy way to piss people off. It’s meant a lot of let-downs so far this year (both for me and for others). I am sorry for all the suffering that my falling behind has caused.

I said in a previous posting that things were going to change around here, and I meant it.

I heard the following phrase on an old cop show on TV one time: “Excuses are like butts – everyone’s got’em, and all of 'em stink.”

I think it's time to clear the air.

Comments