Feeling Poorly

I'm not feeling very well this morning. Two days of getting up at an ungodly hour has brought about the usual Wednesday morning headache and inability to function. As much as I want to keep getting up at 5:30am for the sake of the world's greatest fiancee she may have find herself heading out the door alone one or two days a week in the near future, because I can't afford too many more days like this.

Everything is blur, save for the dull pain in my forehead, like a slow drill working its way along just above my left eye. My ability to concentrate is severely compromised, and the only solace I can take is that with an 11 hour workday sooner or later I'll be able to come up with something more productive.

Fortunately, the company is still chugging along. We still need more actors for Yes, Your Worship, people are learning lines and looking over scripts for the summer as we speak, and I'll have some publicity stuff up tomorrow for School Shooting.

Hopefully by then I'll also have something more witty and informative to say as well.

Comments