Back on the bandwagon

Well, my ticker says I have 1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day to opening night. Time to get back to the regular postings.

First off though, my apologies for the extended e-silence over the past couple of weeks. Getting sick and then getting behind has left me playing catch-up with work that I would much rather not be playing catch-up with. I'm still not 100%, but one of the many the joys of being your own boss is that you can't call in sick, so I'm going to see if I can get myself back into a routine of productivity this week, gently working myself back up to full speed.

The other problem with not getting things done is that I didn't have much to write about, and since I don't like "filler" posts just for the sake of having something here, I decided to keep the blog quiet.

But now I'm back, and I do have a few things to let you all know about.

First of all, the website has been updated again. I have fixed a few bugs, and put the link to this blog on every page. More additions to follow, including a links page and the much-anticipated photos section, so I'll let you know when those are ready as well.

Farmer's Daughters starts rehearsal on Tuesday! I'll be talking more about the process of rehearsing this show quite a bit as we go along.

Casting for all the shows in the season is coming along as well. We haven't gotten it all cast yet, but I'm confident that we will in another couple of weeks or so. Compared to last year though, we're already in much, much better shape on that front.

Finally, we're really going to start pushing the season tickets now. By the end of this week it will be May (though you wouldn't know it by looking outside!) and our goal of 100 subscribers remains a long ways off yet. However, prospects are good, and I'm confident that with hard work and dedication (and perhaps a good word or two from all of you!) we'll reach our goal.

That's all for today. It's good to be back. Take care everyone.

Grinder

Comments