Ebooks and Talking Cats

Good Tuesday morning everyone!

I'd like to talk to you today about another little "side project" at Grinder Productions.

As you may know, I've written a few plays over the years. Some of you may have even seen these creations, or heaven forbid, actually had to act in one!

For those of you who haven't had the experience of attending one of my plays, don't despair. Thanks to the folks at lulu.com, Grinder Productions is now in the publishing business!

If you go to my storefront at lulu you'll get to preview the scripts of such past Grinder shows like Home Farm, Muzzle Blast, and All My Sins Remembered, as well as my indispensible manual for producing plays, Tech Theatre 101. All are available for sale, either in print or as a download. I encourage the downloading option - it's more environmentally friendly, and, ironically, it's both cheaper for you and more lucrative for me, as lulu.com includes it's printing costs and commission in every item sold.

Well, I have to go now, but I was hoping to tell you all about Dating Disasters, the next event at Grinder Productions. For that, I'll have to refer you to my trusty assistant, Charles Dabernow Schmendiman. He's the big-eyed tabby cat you've been seeing around here for the past little while (he's also on my Facebook). From time to time he'll have some news to tell you, so just click on him to listen to him, in his sultry British accent, tell you about our next show.

Comments