Thanks for the comments, everyone...

Good, bad and ugly, it's been nice to get some comments this past week here on the blog. When you blog and blog and blog and blog and you're not sure whether or not anyone's actually reading it can get a bit disconcerting once in a while if you don't get the odd bit of feedback.

(Luckily for me blogging fulfills the natural need within me to write, with a minimum of structural constraints and little or no censorship)

Please don't hesitate to keep the comments coming, even if you're a hater - I do appreciate people's ideas and feedback, but I especially like to hear about constructive, pragmatic things that make things better here at Grinder.

And if have any ideas about topics you think I should include in future posts feel free to let me know about that too!

Comments