Where else am I blowing hot air these days?

Just thought everyone might like to look at my burgeoning portfolio on Helium. I know I've referenced individual articles in the past, and I'll be putting as much time and effort into writing more articles in the days and weeks ahead (so as to have my efforts rewarded with lunch money), so I encourage you to check out my thoughts on such riveting titles as:

Why it is important to introduce children to theatre
The Best Elizabethan Plays and Playwrights
Technical Theatre Appreciation

or other non-theatre titles such as...
Home Electricity 101
Why training in trades might be better than colleges for most
Small Business Ownership: Trials and Joys

That, plus a few titles I've written for surrounding political topics (that are actually in the "marketplace" on the site and are in consideration for wider publication) makes up my current portfolio, but I'm still very early in this new process and will be adding more articles every day.

Click here for the link. Thanks for your support.

Comments