The Magic is Back

Good Monday morning to you all,

You may have noticed that over the past couple of weeks things have been a bit choppy here on the blog, and those of you who have any insights into my personal life will know why. The past two weeks have been filled with the highest of highs and the lowest of lows for me and for the company. I'll spare you all the sordid details, such as they are, but suffice it to say that I've been a bit of a mess this past little while, and it has shown itself here and in other places. I am now in the process of cobbling things back together, and you, gentle reader, are only one of a great many people I would like to apologize to, and to thank for putting up with me over the past couple of weeks.

We have a lot of work ahead of us here at Grinder. Just like last year, we've had some pretty un-spectacular box office returns this fall, and we are once again in some pretty dire financial straights. So, in an attempt to improve the bottom line I have returned to the world of freelance writing to try and make a little bit of extra cash to tide the company over until the spring. If there's anyone out there who needs blogging, copywrighting or any other writing, simple web design or graphics work done please don't hesitate to e-mail me at grinder@grinderproductions.org and I'll be eager to take on any reasonable project for a reasonable fee. I've started my journey over at Helium.com, an online writer's market of sorts, where there is a lively atmosphere of debates, freelance jobs and even some writing contests. Click here to view some of my work over there (and feel free to rate or even contribute some articles on there yourself!)

Now there's also something else that's coming down the pipe at Grinder, something that I can't tell you too much about today, but that we will be launching January 1st. It's something that's going to add a whole new dimension to the company, and just maybe add a whole new dimension to the theatre business while we're at it.

Words to live by. It's great to be back.

Comments