The Middle Ages Opens Tomorrow!

Just a reminder that the second show in our Belwood Summer Theatre season opens tomorrow night at the Belwood Hall. Get your tickets now for this very funny show. You'll laugh, you'll snicker, and if you're a sucker for a happy ending you'll certainly have a good time. I don't often like to brag about shows that I'm actually in, but in this case I'll make an exception, and not just because it's my job to talk up the shows here on the blog! I really do want everyone to come out and see this one. It's been quite a stretch for me - this isn't the type of character that I normally play (and a bloody towel isn't the type of costume I normally wear). I think that we're really starting to hit our stride at the Belwood Hall - this will be show number 4 for Grinder out there, and as we continue to find more and more ways to make the most of the space I think the good thing that we've got going is just going to keep getting better and better.

The Middle Ages. One week only, at the Belwood Hall. Call 519-780-7593 for tickets, or get them through the website, or you can take your chances at the door, but if you do that you had best come earlier in the week - I think that by Saturday night the "buzz" around this show will be ringing through the streets of Belwood.

And if you can't get a ticket because they're all sold out, then why not check out First Kisses, our other show at the Ennotville Summer Theatre, now into the second week of a three week run at the library?

Comments