Update: Farmer's Daughters

Farmer's Daughters is almost here! Check out the pictures on Facebook on the Farmer's Daughters event page, and you've probably started noticing some of our posters and flyers around town. Please get your tickets now! I'd like to see a full house on opening night. That's just 50 patrons at the library - well within reach, and it would be so nice to see. And in case you were wondering, I still haven't made my bet with The Cat Whisperer, so if you don't want me to be the guy who comes to fix your plumbing (and trust me, you don't) then I need all the help I can get to reach the goal of 100 subscriptions or equivalent by June 12th.

I can't tell you how hard these three women have worked, putting up with my last-minute re-writes and partially completed sets that keep changing, and this show is going to be something special, an experience, and I would love to have you there to see it.

You know the drill. Call the box office at 519-780-7593 or get the tickets online by clicking on the "Buy Tickets" icon just to your right.

Grinder

Comments