Season Tickets Still on Sale!

Just in case you were wondering, I still haven't reached my bet with The Cat Whisperer. And you know what will happen if I don't make it. No more Grinder, at least not the way it is these days. We have made so much progress over the past few months, bringing this company back from the dead, I don't want to see it go all for naught. I will continue to work tirelessly to promote Grinder, and I am urging all of you to do the same. Your support and encouragement over the winter has been wonderful, and for it I am truly grateful, but you don't need to tell me how great Grinder Productions is, it's the people who don't know that you and I need to tell, in the coming days and weeks and months. We have seven great shows, priced well below anyone else this summer, and getting tickets has never been easier, so there's nothing standing in the way of our success except our own reluctance to toot our own horn.

So let's sound the charge!

Comments