And so it begins


Today I started working in earnest on my summer shows. Not because I hit some magic milestone in my production calendar (I'm way behind, as usual), nor because I was hit with some great burst of inspiration, but simply because things in my life had rolled around to the point where working on the shows in earnest was now possible. I knew this day would come, but I've been anxious waiting for it to arrive. I need to learn that I can't rush these things - they will get here when they get here.

But now here we are. I'm actively casting for both shows, so if you are interested in getting invovled, onstage or off, please let me know. I have a wide range of needs (remember my "25 people" post from a few months back?) both onstage and off, and this year, especially, I want to spend more time and energy getting people for the off. 

So no big news this month - watch for pictures of the set going up and related preparations in future posts. The only thing I have really to report is that our World Theatre Day show, The Dark Lady of the Sonnets, went well and was well-received. Thank-you to everyone who was a part of that production, as well as everyone who came out to see it.

And so it begins. The show goes on...

Comments