Fresh starts

It's been a few months since I've written anything here, and much longer then that since I've written anything of real substance. In fact it's been a long time since I've managed to produce much of anything as a essayist, playwright or blogger of any sort - I've been in the proverbial creative rut.

The time has come to write again. Time to make a new beginning, a fresh start. So much has changed in my life since I began blogging - I've got a home to call my own, set in picturesque surroundings, and I'm married to the most wonderful woman the world has ever known. Recently I've also become student-debt free (yay!), and suffered a mild heart attack (damn).

Time for a fresh start. I don't know when I'll post, or what I'll post - lots of ideas are running through my head. I'll still be sure to blog about what's going on at Grinder, but I hope that from now on my posts will be more philosophical than commercial (though there will still be commercial posts). I want this blog to be an extension of my creative self, not my entrepreneurial self, a personal improvement and empowerment tool rather than a clumsy piece of marketing minutiae.

It's another very early morning on the farm - the mist is still rising from the grass. A long day stretches before me. Another chance to make a fresh start.

Comments