We're back!

Never let it be said the Canadian Theatre business is as backwards as the Canadian Telecommunications business!

After many days of wrangling with the powers that be Grinder Productions is now connected to the outside world once again.

We're now comfortably ensconced in the tiny 19th century farmhouse on the property, and it is from here that I will endure the painfully slow speed of dial-up to bring you most of my posts from now on (sorry, the vblogging is going to have to wait until they get DSL out here).

While I've been offline the company has been very, very active, getting ready for Hans Brinker, our holiday family production. Tickets are moving quite well for this show, but please, please do try to make it out to see it at some point this weekend if you are able. The cast and crew have really worked hard on this one, and we've gained a lot of fresh faces to the company that I hope we can work with again on future shows. On top of that, the show itself is a lot of fun, and I'm sure you and your family will enjoy it.

That's all for today - I've got a lot of catching up to do - but if you're still here, thanks for sticking with me, and I hope we'll see you this weekend!

Comments